I’m delighted to invite you to participate in the 19th PR Awards to celebrate the most outstanding, inspired and successful campaigns, individuals and companies in Asia-Pacific’s communications industry.
The PR Awards, brought to you by PRWeek and Campaign, are an opportunity for you to shine the spotlight on your work and celebrate your achievements with the leading communicators and agencies in Asia-Pacific.
In our commitment to delivering an awards programme that showcases the industry’s best and brightest, we are inviting entries from across the region that illustrate best strategies and achievements that have been transforming businesses and brands.
The judging, as always, will be led by leading professionals from the in-house ranks, as well as senior agency executives. The judges will ensure that entries are reviewed according to the demanding set of criteria.
The PR Awards are for those that are defining thinking and driving the public relations industry forward. If you believe you have a success story to celebrate, this is your chance for recognition by the industry’s leading PR luminaries.
We look forward to another truly competitive year and uncovering work that’s creative and inspirational.
Entries must be for work conducted between 1 January, 2019 to 7 April, 2020 in order to be eligible. Your work must have made an impact and the results must be within this time frame.
Elements of your work may have been introduced earlier and continued through this period, but your case must be based on data and results relative to the qualifying time period.
The work must be carried out and conceptualised within Asia-Pacific for the Asia-Pacific market(s), including Australia and New Zealand.
|Early Bird Entry Deadline:||Thursday, 5 March 2020|
|Normal Entry Deadline:||Wednesday, 1 April 2020|
|Late Entry Deadline:||Tuesday, 7 April 2020|
|Shortlist Announcement:||Thursday, 14 May 2020|
|Awards Presentation & Gala Dinner:||To Be Confirmed|
– All deadline cut-off will be at 6PM HKT / 10AM GMT.
– Entries and support material must be submitted online via our website www.prawardsasia.com
– Ticket sales will commence from Wednesday, 5 May 2020 via our website, and sold on a first-come-first-served basis. For more information about the awards dinner, please contact the organisers at PRAsia@haymarket.asia
– Your entries have to be endorsed by the specific deadline and any entry failed to endorse will be withdrawn from judging and entry fee will be non-refundable.
|Early Bird Entry Fee:||HKD2,750|
|Normal Entry Fee:||HKD3,250|
|Late Entry Fee :||HKD3,650|
– Upon submission, entry fees are chargeable, and you will be liable to pay for the entries even in the case of disqualification, withdrawal of entries, duplicate submission or non-endorsement by clients.
– Entry fee is due by the respective entry deadline on 5 March for early bird, 1 April for normal entry and 7 April for late entry. Unpaid entries will not proceed to judging and may be disqualified and Haymarket Media Ltd will retain the right to claim for unpaid entry fees.
The awards will be independently judged by a panel of leading senior PR practitioners from agency and in-house environments. A great care is taken in selecting a jury comprising the right balance of specialist knowledge, experience and objectivity. Strict guidelines are designed to eliminate vested interest or breaches of guidelines of entry.
Judges may move entries between categories if deemed to be unsuitable for the category entered, but appropriate for another. Category changes will be made solely at the discretion of the judges and their decisions will be final.
PR Awards Asia is the foremost event in the Public Relations industry’s calendar, attracting sponsors from both the industry itself and the suppliers that serve them. By sponsoring you are able to brand your company to the major decision makers within both client companies and PR consultancies who make up the public relations industry in Asia.
For more information on partnership opportunities please contact:
Commercial Director SEA
Direct: +65 6579 0556